“…And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.”

Ephesians 3:17-18

Monday, January 31, 2011

Believe it or Not Peanut Butter Cookies



This recipe is so easy and delicious! These simple cookies only take four ingredients that you probably have in the cupboard and you don’t even have to break out the mixer. They are even gluten free, which makes them a good cookie for those with food allergies.

Believe it or Not Peanut Butter Cookies
(or Gluten Free Peanut Butter Cookies)
1 small jar of peanut butter
2 cups sugar
2 t. vanilla
2 eggs
* optional: Chocolate chips, peanut butter chips

Combine all ingredients in medium bowl. Drop rounded spoonful of dough onto greased baking sheet. Bake at 325 degrees for 8-10 minutes. Cool on baking sheet for 1 minute. Move to wire rack to cool completely.

7 comments:

Vanessa said...

I made these at Christmas after getting the recipe from you and they were Yummy! I might need to make some more.

Anonymous said...

I dropped by right when Naomi took this out of the oven, great timing! They were very good!

Elizabeth said...

I need to try these sometime!

Anonymous said...

How many oz in the small jar of peanut butter? These look delicious and would be great to make for my gluten-challenged friends!

Naomi and Kristen said...

I used an 18oz. jar of crunchy JIF when I made these and they turned out really well. I think Naomi used creamy JIF for her recipe.

Kristen

Brandy said...

can you use honey peanut butter? these look great!

Naomi and Kristen said...

Brandy,
I have never tried honey peanut butter in this recipe, but it sounds like it would be good! If you try it let me know how it works. I have found that natural peanut butter does not work well though.

Post a Comment

Kind comments welcome. We love to hear from you.