“…And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.”

Ephesians 3:17-18

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Camelbak Water Bottle

"We Love it Wednesdays!" Each Wednesday we are going to share our favorite things with you: baby and toddler products, great finds, deals and freebies, and even indulgences for momma.
My friend Kate gave me my Camelbak Water Bottle and it is absolutely one of my most prized possessions.  It has served me well - in the last few months of pregnancy and now as a breastfeeding mother who consumes what feels like gallons of water a day.  I also really love this water bottle because the company is helpful and has great customer service.  After having the bottle for about 3 months, the mouth piece broke (not a common issue) and I contacted the company via e-mail and within a week I had a new mouth piece and a sweet apology note. -Kristen

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kind comments welcome. We love to hear from you.