“…And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.”

Ephesians 3:17-18

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

We Love it Wednesdays

Introducing "We Love it Wednesdays!" Each Wednesday we are going to share our favorite things with you: baby and toddler products, great finds, deals and freebies, and even indulgences for momma.

In case you haven't noticed, we spend a lot of time in the kitchen baking and cooking meals (Believe it or not we do eat more than desserts!). When Little Man became tall enough to reach the stove top I realized I had to toddler proof. I bought the TotShield Stove Guard and love it! I love it because you do not need to screw or glue it to the stove. It is easily removable and it works.
Naomi

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kind comments welcome. We love to hear from you.