“…And I pray that you, being rooted and established in love, may have power, together with all the Lord’s holy people, to grasp how wide and long and high and deep is the love of Christ.”

Ephesians 3:17-18

Monday, February 7, 2011

You Brush Your Teeth

notice the cute cat picture

Little Man loves to brush his teeth and by brush his teeth I of course mean stick the tooth brush under the water, suck out the water, stick the tooth brush under the water, suck out the water, stick the tooth brush under the water…
I have tried many tactics to get him to let me brush his teeth without a fight. I have modeled proper brushing, I have sang teeth brushing songs, I have read books with Elmo (his hero-notice the PJs) brushing teeth, but to not avail.  Even the adorable picture of a cat brushing his teeth taped to the bathroom mirror has not been inspiration enough to get my Little Man to actually brush. 
On a rare occasion I can get a good brush in, but it is rare. I do not know what to do. Is this just a stage I have to wait out while I hope for no cavities? Do any of you have a good suggestion? I need your help.

4 comments:

kim said...

love the pjs!

Jabekah said...

We use toothbrushes that light up for the time you are supposed to brush.

Frances said...

How cute! Glad I found your blog--follow me back-www.workingonthesimplelife.blogspot.com

-Frances

Anonymous said...

I guess one way to think about it all these teeth will fall out :) and then start really trying! Haha I'll make a good mom huh?

Post a Comment

Kind comments welcome. We love to hear from you.